About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lazy Sunday

We decided to be lazy today. Although I am armed and ready with my coupons, I am not shopping today. I'll shop with a vengeance tomorrow. Yesterday, I did some intense shopping at HEB and  Darlin Dan drove me to a couple of Walgreens where we found several cheap Loreal lipglosses.(15)
Today, instead of shopping, we've had a nice and quiet day at home.We woke up very early and enjoyed coffee and the Sunday paper. We've watched a couple of movies, played some games on the Wii, and napped in the middle of the day.  I even made a pot of pinto beans and some potato salad for dinner!
I'm hoping everybody had a great weekend.

No comments: