About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

HEB shopping

I've been shopping alot at HEB these last 2 weeks. They had an awesome Proctor and Gamble deal going on that I could not resist. Today was the last day and I need to use up some coupons so I decided to have a  crazy coupon day! I worked half a day and shopped at 4 HEBs the rest of the day. Darlin Dan joined me for my last 2 P&G transactions this evening and it went well. I was so happy that these 2 transactions were effortless because the other 7 transactions were not so easy. My day was full of refunds and re ringing up and manager intervention. However, my dining room table is full of P&G and BTFE products and I still have some change left over from the $20 bill I started with.  So now I'm sitting in my PJs watching TV, trying to figure out my BTFE(Boxtops for Education) strategy. I've got alot of $10 cats to roll and I want to use them wisely on the BTFE deal and cheap beef!

No comments: