Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day #10 Thursday

Total for week #2---$1.00
Today I took breakfast and lunch to work.

I spent $ .88 at CVS for 2 purchases......actually money maker. Got the clearance Adidas Deodorant on sale $1.25 get $2.00 ECBs. So with my card and Darlin Dan's we got 6 Adida's deodorant for Xmas baskets and got a total of $12 in ECBs.

I earned a $5 amazon.com GC with SwagBucks!

I scored some free Smart Source coupons from a free neighborhood weekly newspaper.

We made hamburger stroganoff from our stockpile for dinner. It was yummy. Made with substituting the sour cream with a milk, margarine, lemon juice combo.

Amanda and I will save approximately $20 EACH by sharing a 35 lb. container of chlorine for our pools!! I found a $10 off coupon from Leslie's Pools for chlorine in my mail pile! so, instead of us each buying a 20 lb container for $59.99, we will share a 35 lb container at $89.99-$10Q=79.99=$40 each.

I was sooo exhausted this afternoon that I didn't do any shopping, therefore, my total OOP for today is $ .88.

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

You got a fabulous deal on the chlorine. Way to go!