Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DAY 2-Wednesday

1. Went to my FAV produce market today and spent $4.40 on necessary items. This place is cheaper than the grocery stores and I almost never, ever have coupons for produce. I bought onions, green pepper, green onion, tomatoes, celantro, garlic and 4 avocados!!(we live in San Antonio and we can't live without our celantro and avocados)


2. Made delicious crack slaw with cole slaw mix I bought last week at Target for $ .69 (used $1 off Target coupon) and ground beef I had previously browned and put away in the freezer.


3.Spent $1.09-mostly sales tax and fillers, at WAGS...5 transactions!! Got 1 free skintimate, 1 free toothbrush(actually a money maker), 1 free pack of scunci pony tail holders, 1 free fiber source tablets and 2 $ .49 packs of chex mix (after man. coupons). I used 50% off Easter paper sacks for fillers...$ .12 each! I did not use my gift card today-when my total OOP is less than a dollar, I usually pay with change I keep in a little coin purse-I love doing this!(Transactions- .00, .48, .02, .10, and .49!) My receipts printed out a total savings of $23.23. Register Rewards Rock! I love rollin the RR's. I think I love the challenge of figuring out how to use these darn things.


TOTAL OOP TODAY $5.49.

No comments: