Thursday, April 16, 2009

DAY 3 Thursday

We had a very good frugal day!

1.I did some major frugal shopping for free or money makers!
WAGS-7 transactions
Bought $ 31.91-but spent $1.37 OOP Used $16 in RR's but got back $23 in RR's-I got paid to shop today!
CVS-2 transactions-got FREE laundry detergent
Bought $22.38-but spent $ .37 OOP
Today I bought 5 free bags of Hershey's bliss easter candy
12 dove deodorants-turned into a nice $8 moneymaker-rolled $2 RR's into $6 RR's
1 free edge shaving gel
2 free scunci pony tail holders
1 free chapstick
4 free bottles of Purex laundry detergent
2 colgate toothpastes-moneymaker at CVS
TOTAL OOP FOR TODAY $1.74-for my purchases of $53.51. I paid for all purchases with my pocket change. I'll also get $5 rebate for hershys candy.

2. Our dinner was great-chicken fajita tacos, rice and beans with guacamole. Everything pulled from our cupboards.

2 comments:

American Dreamer said...

Greta job the last few days Jeri!

jeri said...

Thanks so much!