Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday-Day #14

Total OOP for week #2 $74.88 (yikes)

I'm feeling bad about my total OOP for this week. But, with my money makers, maybe it won't be so bad!



1. Last night, I made homemade low carb pizza. You are probably thinking, is there such a thing as low carb pizza? YES-the crust is made out of cheese and eggs-the toppings are regular-we had pepperoni! I had everything on hand-did not have to buy anything just for this.



2. We are having crockpot roasted chicken tonight! Darlin Dan will probably want a sandwich out of it-he loves sandwiches.



3.Darlin Dan cut the grass yesterday-no paying a service for that.



4. CVS run-Nothing OOP-received $9 ECBs!



5. WAGS run- OOP $1.22 (but gained $15RR's!)



6. Donated female grooming items to the non-profit organization Darlin Dan works for.



7. Tonight's entertainment-Dancing with the Stars!

No comments: