Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday day #15

******I got my $79 VISA GC from Lowe's today!!! I feel all better! I have officially recouped from last week. ******

1. Took breakfast and lunch to work. Didn't even drink a soda!

2. Spent $ 0.25 OOP at WAGS! I bought Bayer Glucose monitor, Rembrandt toothpaste, Ecotrin, Bayer Crystals, Nivea Bodywash, wrapping paper and little .20 barrettes for fillers using RR's. Gotta roll those RR's.
Got another $5 RR moneymaker! (I'm up +$20 in RR's-I plan to try to get at least 1 a day)

3. Got home and opened my mail and I'm so happy to get the Visa GC from Lowe's.......................
Now I'm trying to decide how use it- I want to use it for groceries and some drugstore deals. See if I could use ONLY GC for groceries for the month of MAY? Since I have $10 GC to Target already and a $25 Target GC on the way, I think maybe I can do this. 10 + 25+ 79=$114!!

4. I will be getting $31 on my Walgreens GC. I really didn't put my heart into the rebates this month, so sad they have discontinued this program.

5. We had a personal challenge this month-paid a big bill $2,000 in cash(really didn't want to touch savings) ..on top of our regular monthly bills. We did it and we're proud. I'm so glad this month is over. Pay day is near....we now have more confidence in our ability to budget and be frugal. Darlin Dan has been a real trooper!!

6.Entertainment tonight--American Idol & Dancing with the stars!!

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

Good for you paying that $2,000. bill in cash!