Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 4-Friday

OOP so far for week #1: $7.23

I am trying to decide how to best use the 2 $15 gift cards I got for the Oil of Olay deal. I’ve been thinking about turning these into a bigger gift card at Walmart or Target and use that for groceries. I have 2 $5 Target GCs already from past GC deals.

Yes I am obsessed with WAGS this week.
I am stocking up on free items for Christmas baskets-
Scunci pony tail holders
Toothbrushes
Chapstick
Skintimate
Edge
Fiberchoice(for me!)
Last year I made 30 something Christmas baskets and this year I am increasing this number to include friends and co workers. I know these are not necessities, but they are FREE and I am spending my pocket change to complete transactions and rolling RR’s! I think this is allowable during this challenge. I should have my baskets completed way before Christmas!

Day 4 Friday
1. I started my morning by making a quick pit stop at WAGS, next door to the gas station (had to fill up-this is a necessity and put on C.C.). I made 2 transactions with a total OOP of $.65 for $12. 36 worth of free things-I guess I just paid for my filler! I used $11 in RR’s and got back $12 in RR’s. Sooo, actually I made about $0.35 on this trip.

2. After work I made 2 more Wags runs.
WAGS run #1 OOP $ .70 for $18.39 worth I used $14 in RR’s and got back $15.50 in RR’s . Soooo, I made $0.80 on this trip.
WAGS run #2 OOP $ .48 for $8.96 worth. I used $8.50 in RR’s and got back $8.50.
Today I used $33.50 in RR’s and got back $36.00 in RR’s
3. I actually stepped inside a grocery store-HEB, a big grocery chain store in So. Texas.
They have the no yolks noodles on sale for $1 this week. I decided to splurge and use all 9 of my $ .75 off man. Coupons. I spent $2.25 OOP on 9 bags of noodles-this is a stockpile item that will be used a lot during this challenge.
TOTAL OOP TODAY $4.08 for $48.71 worth.

3. We had a great dinner-my daughter brought home a roasted chicken and salad!

4. Our entertainment tonight was watching The Changling,

5. I cleaned out the fridge and freezer. I feel more organized and know what I have to work with..

6. My pantry is another story. This is a work in progress.

No comments: