Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 6 -Sunday

Total OOP for week # $17.37

We had a blast last night! One of our nephews could not lose last night! He was on a roll, so we were lucky to walk away with only a $3 loss. My goody bag was a big hit!

Breakfast was Chilequiles (mexican style egg dish with corn tortillas,vpico de gallo and cheese)and low carb tortillas. All ingredients in stockpile/fridge.

Today has been a beautiful day. Amanda(DD) and I went CVSing this morning. My total spent was $72.73.......after Q's, ECBs, and GC(now wiped out), I spent.....................$2.49 cash OOP!!!!! Winner, winner, chicken dinner. I walked away with 3 Aveeno products(have never bought this brand before because I always thought it was too expensive), 2 crest tp, 1 edge, 1 benefiber, 1 clearance Stayfree for DD, 1VERY NICE bottle($30.99) of Jennifer Lopez perfume for Xmas present. I spent $18.23 in ECB's and got back $28.89!

We went back to CVS late in the afternoon because Amanda loves Aveeno and I wanted to do the John Frieda deal-I had extra Q's CVS sent me in the regular mail and this made this deal free! I checked on some blogs and found some good deals and got our Qs ready. We got to our 2nd fav. CVS and went right to the Q spitter outer. We both got a $10 off $50 purchase!! I looked at Amanda and said, we can do this! My brain went into overdrive and this is what I came up with..
4 Stayfree maxi pads, 2 Dove Skin Vitalizer, 2 maalox, 2 glade deod., 1 Act mouthwash, 1 Phys. Formula concealer, & 3 John Frieda products=$58.40-$10 off50 Q ,-$4 off $20 beauty Q,-$4 John Frieda CVS Qs' -$24.79 misc man. Qs-$14 ECBs=$1.61 OOP!! I got back $25.00 in ECBs.....so all in all I made $9.39 in ECBs!! Lots of nice things for my Xmas baskets.

We made a pit stop at WAG's and nothing OOP (all on GC or RRs). I wanted to buy Sunday papers with RRs and went after the 40% off physicians formula for my rebate-used RR and GC.


We spent some of our day working on our pool. I'm trying to figure out a cheap way to buy pool supplies....this might be a deal breaker. We need chlorine and shock! Hey, maybe I'll use those Oil of Olay GCs and continue paying pennies for any groceries needed. I'm gonna think about this one. I have a few days to figure this one out. Amanda also has a pool and we talked about splitting the cost of a bigger bucket of chlorine tabs.

My sweet darlin dan wanted tuna sandwiches for dinner! We have plenty of tuna, eggs, mayo, pickles, bread.....no worries!

Total OOP today.....$4.10 (for my $131.13 of goodies thanks to CVS)

No comments: