Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday day #8..............week 2

Total Spent for entire week #1…..$21.47


Tuesday Day #8 of Challenge
WEEK 2

It’s the beginning of a new week!
I’m thinking that this is not sooo bad.

I’ve been able to put 2 items on my list of things to cancel on hold..1 for 180 days and one for 60 days. This is a good start.

We are brown bagging our lunches. I’ve been digging in the freezer for leftovers and Darlin Dan loves to take bologna sandwiches (yuck).

We’re eating our dinners from our stockpile.

We will be celebrating my BD with GC from restaurants,com in a couple of weeks.

We are not running pool pump 24/7. We will run it about 12 hours a day until we get it under control and then cut down even more.

Early this morning I went to CVS. I spent $.02 OOP!!!
The coupon spitter outer gave me a $2/10 CVS products Q and I wanted to get the b1g1 ½ off of paper napkins. This was an item on my stockpile that was low and I had some really good money makers this week and had extra ECBs that I could use with this deal.
So, I bought 2of the 250 ct. environmentally friendly paper napkins, 1 Fruitopia, 1 CVS bag, 2 CVS small bag of almonds, and then had to throw in a clearance bag of mini chocolates for $.19 so I could use my ECBs.
I used 2/10 coupon, 2/2 cvs nuts coupon, $1 off Fruitopia CRT, $1 off Fruitopia from RIB, $2 ECB, and $2.89 ECB= OOP $.02.

WAGS-1 transaction OOP- $.98
I splurged and got a $0.74 chirping chick on 75% clearance from Easter. This will be used at work! Oh, and I also did the Mitchum deod. Deal to roll those RRs. After Q’s they are $ .24.

Dinner was stockpiled CHEAP Target chuck steak bought w/$2 Q last month while chuck steak was on sale…package cost about $.50,,,,these were put in crockpot this morning. Daughter, Jessica prepared sides of stockpiled green beans, broccoli rice mix, and salad.

Entertainment………..AMERICAN IDOL and DANCING WITH THE STARS.


Total OOP for today $1.00.

No comments: