Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another great deal at Target

I read on Attention Target Shoppers, http://attentiontargetshoppers.blogspot.com/2009/05/swiffer-refill-deal-w-rebate-at-target.html, about the swiffer deal and I did it today!!
I bought 4 swiffer refill pads for $4.04 each - $ .75 Q each(need to buy $20 worth of products and I bought $8 worth last week during WAGS deal)Paid with GC and got $10 in GC back and will send for $10 rebate!
Read her post cuz she makes better sense than I do-it's been a long day!
No cash OOP at Target.

Did a couple of WAG's deals-hadn't been able to get my hands on the freebie's until today............another great frugal shopping day at WAG's' all OOP on GC.

$0 cash OOP
I was adding up my WAG's receipts for May and I've bought about $250 worth of stuff for $9.50 cash OOP---I'm ok with that!

I literally threw some frozen chicken in the crockpot this morning-we ate some yummy chicken sandwiches for dinner (surprise!).
We worked on the pool for a couple of minutes and turned on American Idol.

I'm really loving this challenge-it makes me weigh each purchase.

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

That is a great deal on the Swiffers. Don't you love the fact that the challenge makes you think?