Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friday

Friday was much better! I figured out that I could buy some printer ink with some RR's with very little OOP! I was going to have to buy some anyway and now I feel that I used the RR's I got from my goof the other day.
My other WAGs deals were great too. I stocked up on Oscar Mayer hot dogs- The Wags in San ANtonio had these hot dogs on sale instead of Ball Park. I would buy them with a RR deal that was a money maker with coupons, so I spent very little oop! I got 6 packs of hot dogs, 2 doz. eggs (a certains Wags always has eggs for $ .99!),2 bags of doritos, several packs of plastic ware, 2 packs of plastic cups, and the RR deals this week.
I don't have an exact total of how much OOP today-but it's not much.
We're hosting poker tonight and I needed some hosting necessities!

No comments: