Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Saturday

I know I'm behind. I've been playing with my new toy-My Darlin Dan got me a Blackberry for the rest of my birthday/mother's day! I'm sooooooo spooooiiiilllleed. Anyway, we received a letter from verizon that we could get this blackberry at a good price and we grabbed it. I don't need it, but I've always wanted one-from the moment the blackberry's (?) came out. I'm learning all about it and it is so great!

Sat-
We got some much needed rain! We made a quick stop at Wag's where my Darlin Dan discovered his Curve Crush on clearance for $8. We grabbed it and paid with my gift card that is rapidly disappearing.

We stopped at CVS before poker to break a $20 (ha ,ha). I was able to snag 2 more razors and some bayer crystals AND break the $20 bill!

We actually came out $2.50 ahead at poker!

No comments: