Friday, May 8, 2009

Thursday

I had one of those days and at work! And I ended up getting stung by some angry wasps and that really got me going.

Anyway, I did some heavy duty frugal shopping at WAGS, HEB, and Target. Everything I bought had a coupon! I paid with my G.C.s and so I'm a happy camper.

I bought eggs for $.99 a dozen at WAGS............with other deals as a filler.I'm thoroughly stocked with tomato sauce from doing the conagra deal! With Overage at Target, I bought tortillas! I got some very dirt cheap(although dirt isn't that cheap anymore)deals-free joint juice, apples,bliss candy bars. Almost free snack bars, mayo, pasta. At HEB, I was able to get some ice cream with Q's!! I had to pick up coffee creamer, and wouldn't you know, HEB had a Q for $1 off the biggest bottle of their store brand!!

Darlin Dan worked until 8:30 last night, so I was able to get all my running around done. When he got home, we had our diet A & W root beer floats with sugar free ice cream!! He's down 21 lbs and I'm down 9lbs.!! We watched Gray's Anatomy and I went downstairs to make the floats and missed a very important part of the show. I kept saying, what happened? Note to self, make floats before show starts!

Cash OOP $0
OOP was ALL on GCs!

1 comment: