Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Day 20

Week 3

Today was a great day! I made us breakfast before Darlin Dan's golf game.
Darlin Dan had a golf tournament and I went shopping.............Amanda and I visited CVS and WAGs. We did our deals and we were able to snag a free Aveeno travel kit when we bought 3 Aveeno products-we were able to buy 3 small lotions each-on sale for $2.63 and we had $1 man. coupons. We paid with RR's and under a buck OOP!!

My trip to Target was terrific. I saved $31 and spent $13 on a GC. So, no cash OOP. I got 2 $5 GCs also! Target has some great deals going on. I got some free apples, fiber one bars(got $5 GC with purchase of 4 boxes) Quaker snack bites, and salsa. Very cheap mayo, pond's facial wipes(got $5 GC with purchase of 2 30 ct packs), cheddar cheese, and juice. No coupons for tortillas, murray's cookies, and ice cream.

Yesterday, Darlin Dan and I got a fantastic deal at Kohl's. We used our $30 in Kohl's Kash to buy him some cologne....cash OOP $1.32!

We did go to the bread store. We bought 4 loaves of bread for a total OOP of $4.38. At HEB and Target, this bread is $2.89 a loaf! These 4 loaves will probably last us 2 weeks.

No comments: