Friday, May 15, 2009

Thursday

Thursday was a long day-did some WAGs shopping with very little OOP-$0.59 cash for $23.30 worth of goods! Not too shabby. Rolled some of those RR's.

Ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the run-from stockpile of course.

Got my 10 free smart source inserts for the week- from a neighborhood paper that comes out every Thursday.

Made a HEB run-I get disappointed everytime I go to HEB cuz I can't get the great deals-oh well...spent $14 on GC Darlin Dan won and saved $9 in coupons. Got some chicken breast on sale for $1 a pound and a "combo loco" I wasn't crazy about, and if I had studied next weeks WAGs sales ahead of time, I might not have bothered with this. Ball Park Franks are BOGO next week at WAGs and the man. coupon for $1/2 is good until Sunday. I paid $3.38 a pack and used my $1/2 Q and got a pack of cheese, sarah lee buns, and a can of store brand chili free. So, reg price would've been $11.86, and I paid $5.78.
So, Sunday if I get the BOGO franks at WAGs, I think they will be $3.28 BOGO-$1/2 Q= $2.28-can use a $2 RR and pay pennies OOP-which is a better deal?? I'm thinkin I don't need the extra freebies from HEB, but if it is a better deal I'll do it again. Decisions.........

No comments: