Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Day #18

Week#3 Total OOP........................$4.05

Friday Day #18

It's Friday!!

Breakfast and Lunch brown bagged.

Dinner Tuna Sandwiches........................I've lost 2.9 lbs on our "sandwich" menu this week.
I made a great discovery money maker at WAGS today................the wintergreen flavor of Rembrandt toothpaste rings up for $1.89 and you still get $6 RR!! I snagged the 4 tubes this WAGS had...can you say money maker??? This toothpaste is mine! I have stained teeth from medication I took as a child and I use any whitening product that I can get my hands on. I'm hoping to visit a few WAGS tomorrow, just to see if they have any more of the money maker flavor.
I was able to snag SEVERAL Smart Source inserts from this last Sunday's paper. A neighborhood paper that comes out on Thursdays has the inserts, and I visit various convenience stores and snag a few from each.
I will have to visit the bread store tomorrow. With all the sandwiches we've eaten for lunch and dinner, we have depleted my freezer stockpile of "Light" bread that we eat-it's lower carb.
Time to get to a grocery store for tortillas and salsa!
Today's OOP.........$1.40

No comments: