Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friday



I had a good Frugal Friday--was able to do a couple more deals at WAGS-using GC and RR's
Darlin Dan and I had lunch together!!! We spent around $10 total for 2 mexican plates, iced tea, and tortillas. When we do go out to eat, we usually eat at small mom and pop mexican food restaurants. We haven't had lunch (during the week) together for a long time.




TARGET--The first Target I went to wouldn't let me use a Target Q and Man. Q for the same product-so I left without buying anything-I told the cashier I was going to the Target that takes all my coupons and then I called the store manager from my car and she said that Target does accept both types of coupons for the same product and that she would talk to her cashiers-I told her that I was very unhappy and that I had a problem at this Target last week trying to buy 2 candles using a coupon for each candle-I was told that I could only use 1 coupon-again she said I was right and that she would talk to her cashiers-I then told her that I didn't know if I was going to shop at her Target anymore because of what happened! Then I went to the Target closer to home and they took all my coupons! I paid $2.75 OOP on GC and saved $13!
I was able to get these Dove Deodorants and body spray combos for dirt cheap with $1.25 man q. and $1 Target q. They are on clearance for about $2.54. I plan to get some more of these!



When I got home, I had a coupon booklet from Super Target! I received a $5/$50 coupon and several Target grocery coupons. Last week I got a different Target coupon booklet.
I'm planning a major Target shopping trip with some of my BIG coupons!! Got any suggestions?

No comments: