About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Favorite Walgreens deal of the day

This is a great deal to do if you are trying to roll your RRs-especially from the $5 razor RR to the $3.50 toothpaste RR. Transaction #1 pay with a $5 razor RR and buy a toothpaste, 2 Fiber Plus bars from Kelloggs, and a filler-I picked a $ .09 marker.
I had 2 internet print Qs for the bars and got a $2RR back. I used a $1 man. Q for the toothpaste and got a $3.50RR back. I needed to buy the marker to make my coupon count equal the number of items I bought. I spent $ .58 cash OOP!


Trans#2  I used the $3.50 toothpaste RR and the $2 bars RR to buy a razor and 2 $ .09  markers.
I used the $4 razor man. Q and got a $5RR back. I spent $ .62 cash OOP!
I'm happy now! I spent $1.20 cash OOP for about $18 worth of goodies and I didn't burn up any RRs.

No comments: