About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wild Saturday at Super T

I went wild and crazy at Super T yesterday!


I went for the Pantene and Olay products for the $10 P & G Rebate and ended up using practically all my Pantene Qs with the super deal they had. I bought 11 Pantene shampoos and conditioners, 6 pantene restoratives, 5 Olay body washes, 5 BIG packs of Ivory soap, 3 turkey breasts and 2 cans of market pantry label rotel tomatoes. I did this in 3 transactions and each transaction cost me less oop! I spent $22 on my GC and will get back $10 rebate for my Pantene and Olay products (I bought more than I needed for the rebate 'cuz the deal was good). So I sent $12 on the 3 turkey breasts (on sale for $ .89 a lb) and the tomatoes. My receipts stated I saved over $108! That's crazy!!

1 comment:

coupon challenged said...

My girls love Pantene. I missed that deal though bummer. Great shop though.