Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wild Saturday at Super T

I went wild and crazy at Super T yesterday!


I went for the Pantene and Olay products for the $10 P & G Rebate and ended up using practically all my Pantene Qs with the super deal they had. I bought 11 Pantene shampoos and conditioners, 6 pantene restoratives, 5 Olay body washes, 5 BIG packs of Ivory soap, 3 turkey breasts and 2 cans of market pantry label rotel tomatoes. I did this in 3 transactions and each transaction cost me less oop! I spent $22 on my GC and will get back $10 rebate for my Pantene and Olay products (I bought more than I needed for the rebate 'cuz the deal was good). So I sent $12 on the 3 turkey breasts (on sale for $ .89 a lb) and the tomatoes. My receipts stated I saved over $108! That's crazy!!

1 comment:

Sunny Simple Life said...

My girls love Pantene. I missed that deal though bummer. Great shop though.