About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Thursday, July 29, 2010

How I organize my Qs

This is how I organize my Q inserts. One bin/binder for Red Plum and one bin/binder for Smart Source. My P & G cQs are in another (smaller bin). I have started saving my Parade magazines and they are in a box.
I have them separated by date. Each week of coupons has its own sheet protector. I write the date on front of the insert. I have trouble seeing the itty bitty writing on the side of the insert ;-) and sometimes when I'm working late at night-I can hardly see expiration dates!! Need to go back to the eye Dr.

I don't clip out the coupon unless I am using it for a deal. If I am planning a Super Target run, I will clip some grocery Qs. I put my deal Qs in my little book to take to Walgreens or CVS. (I have my RRs and EBs in little books.)

It has been such a slow week at the stores. I've actually organized a bit.

No comments: