About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Favorite 4 day sale deal at Walgreens

This was my fav deal yesterday. I snagged a Sure Deod., a Crest, a pack of razors, 2 of the Loreal lip glosses and Yardley bar of soap as my filler.
This is how the deal went:
1 crest @ $3.00
1 pack of razors @ $3.99
1 Sure Deod. @ $1.99
2 Loreal lip glosses  @ $2.49=$4.98
1 yardley bar of soap @ $ 1.49
=$15.45
-$1.25 1/2off Loreal
$ .80 yardley in-ad Q
-$2 in July Q book for Loreal
-$2 in Loreal man. Q
-$ .75 crest man. Q
-$2.00 man, Q from inside a razor box
$1.50 Sure man. Q
=$5.65
used $5 RR to pay
I paid $ .65 cash OOP
I got back a $3RR, $3RR, $1RR!


Thanks to a tip on Hot Coupon World, I've looked for packs of razors with coupons inside!

No comments: