About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, January 29, 2011

CVS 1/30

Aussie or Herbal Essence Shampoo, Conditioner & Stylers – 2/$5.97, get $2 ECB wyb (2)
Buy (1) Shampoo or Conditioner
Buy (1) Styler
Use the Buy One Herbal Essences or Aussie, get one Styler FREE coupon (up to $3.23) from the 12/26 PG (exp 1/31)
= 2/$.99 ($.50 each)

Olay Body Wash 23.6 oz, Plus Ribbons 18 oz, and Total Effects Body Wash15.2 oz – $6, get $2 ECB
Use the $2 Bar, Body wash, In-shower Lotion or Hand & Body Lotion coupon from the 12/26 P G (exp 1/31)
AND use the Buy a Olay Body Get any ONE Olay Complete Facial Moisturizer FREE (up to $6.00) coupon from the 1/30 PG
or the Buy a Body Wash, Get any ONE Secret Base deodorant (up to $3) FREE coupon from the 1/30 PG
Final price $2 Body Wash plus a FREE Moisturizer or Deodorant

Dove Visible Care Body Wash $1.99 (Limit 2)

Use $1 from 1/30 RP
Final Price: $.99




Fragrances Spend $15 Earn 10 ECBs Limit 1
Halle, Baby Phat, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Celine, Beckham, Beyonce, Antonio, Banderas, or Shakira

1 comment:

Sunny simple life said...

The Olay deal looks pretty good. I hope I get that coupon in the paper today.