About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Moneymaker Almay at Walgreens


I'm so glad I waited until Saturday afternoon to try the Almay deal! The first transaction I did, I was so surprised that they rang up BOGO 1/2 off! These are on clearance for $3.99 each-w/BOGO1/2off-It rang up $3.99+$3.99-$2=$5.98 - $4 (for 2x$2 man. Q)=$1.98  + a filler (either toilet paper $0.39 or valentine bag $0.29).......got a $7RR back!! I was able to pay with a $2RR from the Pantene deal and change. I did this 5 times at 2 different store, so I made $25 in RRs today! I needed this-I was getting low on RRs!!

No comments: