About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oops-I did it again!

I am in love with the Omega 3 pills that Walgreens is offering  as a RR deal this week! These are expensive things and  I'm trying to stock up. I'm not sure of the regular price, but I think they are at least $20 a bottle. They are $10 this week and you get a $10RR back.  Surprise, there is a $3 coupon inside the box! With the coupon these jewels are $3 MMs! With this moneymaker, I bought more almonds and Splenda.  Every time I bought a box of Splenda today, a $2 coupon would spit out for my next purchase of Splenda!! I spent about $7 cash OOP for all of this. I did numerous transactions at my favorate Walgreens that does not limit the number of transactions I do. I heart them.

2 comments:

Sunny simple life said...

Wow. This has got to a productive week for you! Good for you.

Janell said...

Wow that's amazing!!! I really wish you would included what you purchased in each transaction. :) I often try to repeat when I'm at wags but get lost. Thanks!!