About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday at WAGS 1/2/11

We set out hoping to get the good deals at Walgreens this morning. The Walgreens we went to did not have the Omega Factor-3 60ct $10 or the Finesse. I gave Amanda my Finish dishwasher coupon for that great deal and I will snag some when our coupon order comes in. I spent $ 0.85 cash OOP after manufacturers coupons (just 1 today the $0.50 crest Q), in ad coupons(for the mech. pencils), Walgreens coupon book coupons(for the almonds), and Register Rewards (2 $10RRs from last weeks Vicks deal) for $25.95 worth of goodies. I did use 2 of my $10 RRs from last week and got back a $9, $6, and a $1. I burned $4 in RRs for the almonds.  The almonds are a very good buy-especially since I grind these almonds to make my low carb baking mixes. I was running out-this is what I made this morning using my low carb baking mix.

 

No comments: