Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday at WAGS 1/2/11

We set out hoping to get the good deals at Walgreens this morning. The Walgreens we went to did not have the Omega Factor-3 60ct $10 or the Finesse. I gave Amanda my Finish dishwasher coupon for that great deal and I will snag some when our coupon order comes in. I spent $ 0.85 cash OOP after manufacturers coupons (just 1 today the $0.50 crest Q), in ad coupons(for the mech. pencils), Walgreens coupon book coupons(for the almonds), and Register Rewards (2 $10RRs from last weeks Vicks deal) for $25.95 worth of goodies. I did use 2 of my $10 RRs from last week and got back a $9, $6, and a $1. I burned $4 in RRs for the almonds.  The almonds are a very good buy-especially since I grind these almonds to make my low carb baking mixes. I was running out-this is what I made this morning using my low carb baking mix.

 

No comments: