Saturday, January 22, 2011

Walgreening on a Saturday Afternoon

I am soooooooo happy that I decided to go shopping this afternoon. I was on a mission to pick up some more razors and some Lysol Neutra Air.  I was surprised that the  merchandise was already marked with tomorrow's prices!!  I was cautious and did only the monthly RR deals that have been advertised with a sale price, such as the Maalox, GasX prevention and Chex Mix. I wanted to do the Pantene, but have those coupons with me.   With my moneymaker deals (Maalox and GasX) I picked up some grated cheese $1.50 each-ending today. I also grabbed some of the GREAT Crest Mouth Rinse-$0.99 after man. Q and Jan. Book Q-(in tomorrow's deals). 

I started my shopping with $30 in RRs and now have $34 in RRs.  I did spend about $7.50 cash OOP, so with ending up with $4  extra RRs- all this cost me $3.50. Not bad for about $153 worth of goodies! I did this damage in 4 transactions. THANKS Walgreens.

No comments: