About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Going to try this deal tomorrow

Get $5 in Register Rewards WYB (2) Jergens Moisturizers (exc Natural Glow), Biore Face Products or Curel Moisturizers

Buy
2 – Jergens Ultra Healing $4.29 each
Total = $8.58
Use
1 – $3/2 Jergens Moisturizer, any 4oz+ – 12-05-10 SS x1/15
Total = $8.58, Get Back $5 RR
= $.58 for (2) Lotions or $.29 Each

Here's what I got at Walgreens today. There are other deals at Walgreens that my daughter did with the coupons that came in today's inserts-the Stayfree and the Lysol  Healthy touch system. I'll be getting my coupon order in the mail soon and I can do those deals then. This is what I did all in 1 transaction
1. Tylenol precise $5.99
2. Go kids vitamins $5.00
3. EOS shave gel $2.99
4. BIC comfort 3 razors $4.99
5. No nonsense knee highs $0.25
=$ 19.22
-$2 precise coupon  12-12-10 RP

-$2 disp. razor coupon expiring today
=$15.22
-$14 in RRs
$1.22 cash OOP
got back a $5, $3, $2 in RRs
not great- I made a mistake with the Bic razors-I thought they were $3.99-so this was not a good deal
-

4 comments:

Sunny simple life said...

Let us know how the lotion deal works out. I could use some to add to my stockpile as we are down to one bottle. Not much of a stockpile I guess. It has been so dry here cause of having to run the heat. We are going thru it like mad.

Sunny simple life said...

Just a heads up cause I know you by the bags of Splenda. This was in Hip2save:
Buy 2 Splenda 1.6 lb Granulated with Fiber Bags on sale for $3.99 ($2 off the regular cost!)
Use the buy one get one free coupon found in the 1/9 SS
Plus, use the $2/1 coupon found here
Final cost only $1 per bag!

jeri said...

Yes this deal works!! Did it this morning!

jeri said...

That is such a great deal on the Splenda-I'll be grabbing some-thanks so much for the heads up!