About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, January 30, 2011

WAGS 1/30

******Miss you Dad. Kind of a bittersweet day. Enough said.*****

Thanks to Wild for Wags, I was able to grab another money maker deal today!
The Neuragen is on special for $14.99 and get a $10RR! I used the $10 coupon in the Diabetes magazine and made $5 in RRs! I bought the Arnicare for $5.99 and get a $6RR back, the Blue Bell NO SUGAR ADDED(hard to find at WAGS) for $3.99 and 1 valentine bag for $0.13. I used 3RRs totalling $15 to pay for this and about $0.10 OOP and got back a $10 and a $6 RR!!
This was my best transaction of the day-I picked up all the freebies and moneymakers, but too tired to post them.

No comments: