- I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
This picture is wrong 'cuz I didn't buy the razor in this transaction! The white bottle is a stand in for the Alleve I bought-I used $21 in RRs and got back $20 in RRs (and got my Alleve for $3.99).
Here's what I did
1. 6 Maalox @$5.79 each=$34.74
2.1 Joint Juice $10
3. 1 men's daily pack vitamins $1.99
4. 1 pk. of american cheese $1.50
5. 1 Alleve $3.99
6. 2 packs of gum @ $0.69=$1.38
- $5Q for Maalox x 6 = $30 in Qs
-$1.99 free men's daily pack wyb any vitamin
- $21 in RRs
= $0.61 cash OOP
got back a $10RR for Maalox and $10RR for Joint Juice