About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Family Fun with Febreze House Party and Poker

My 1st House party event!
Last night I hosted a Family night at our house featuring Febreze products that House Party sent. Look at all the free goodies House Party sent. They sent me a big box of goodies that filled up the poker table.
If you're interested in possibly hosting a party, go here and check it out! Each guest brought their significant other and we ate, drank, played Wii games, and played poker! Each lady got a goodie bag of FREE Febreze products, thanks to Febreze and House party. They sent a ton of coupons!! I got an Apron that I wore all night!
I want to thank my Darlin Dan for helping me sooooo much! He's the best husband in the whole wide world.

1 comment:

coupon challenged said...

That looked like a lot of fun. I have heard those house parties are cool but I have not been to one. I may have to check that out and host one myself. We are always having people over.