About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Friday, June 18, 2010

Where did Thursday go?

OMG- I lost a day! Where did Thursday go? Oh well, I cooked us some good old Tex Mex food and I finally got in the pool!! I guess I got too relaxed and didn't even report on my deals.

Walgreens-I finally found some of those $ .49 Hallmark greeting cards. I bought 5 and got a $4RR back-moneymaker! I was able to use ALL my Nivea Qs and I've bought more groceries with my MM RRs (eggs, cream cheese, bread, more milk). I bought cat food and Listerine with my overage. I now have $67 in RRs.

Something strange happened today. The Neutragena deal using the facial bars did not work! The manager could not explain it, she just printed out an RR  for me! Guess I won't be doing this one again.

CVS-I went to CVS yesterday to try to do the sunglasses deal with a twist. If you buy 2 of the sunglasses straps for $3.99 each you get $10EBs. Well, it didn't work for me and I paid with EBs and wanted to return them, so they gave me the refund on a GC!!
Today, I grabbed the eyecloth protectors and the deal worked!! I found this deal on Common Sense with Money.

Super T- The pampers wipes have gone up to $2.39. They were still marked $1.97 on the shelf so they changed the price for me. I've used all my pampers wipes coupons now.

Now to get ready for next week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had the same issue with the Neutrogena bars. I FINALLY found some in a store...after looking all week...and was going to buy 3 in one transaction and 3 more in the next. But no RR printed on the first transaction; the manager said it was because I used coupons and a Nivea RR, so he rang them up without coupons and Nivea RR and STILL no $10 RR. So he had to have someone else print the $10. So, no second purchase. And what's with managers telling me that if I use a manuf. coupon I won't get a RR. Drives me CRAZY that they don't know their own policies!