About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Jeri Special at Wags

As I've mentioned before, I love to buy groceries at Walgreens with my moneymaker RRs. I usually go after grocery items that are on sale, a deal, or just something I need. This saves me from spending cold hard cash at a grocery store.
Okay, I went crazy at Walgreens today. I visited 3 Walgreens and bought $78.85 worth of goodies for $4.40 cash OOP. I decided to try to get some groceries I wanted with RRs. As I am able to grab a moneymaker deal, I also grab some groceries that are either on sale, or that I need. I did the PF Changs, Bertolli, Helman's deal (burned some RRs, but wanted to try the frozen entrees). I bought some Oscar Mayer lunch meat with a manu. coupon and RR, while buying the moneymaker Men's Nivea bodywash.  I also bought some milk with the neutrogena soaps and schick razor, paying with $12 in RRs and the $5 man. Q for razor, and $ .27, and got back a $10RR and a $4RR.

I plan to get eggs, cream cheese, and bread later this week (all with my RRs from the Nivea bodywash deal!)

No comments: