About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Super T shopping

Super Target:Not too much to brag about. 10 ear of corn for $1. The brisket is on sale for $ .99 a lb. I bought 2. The large one is to take on vacation this week and the other one I cut in half and cooked a portion in the pressure cooker. I put this half in the freezer. Now that's a story for another day.
I spent $0 cash OOP because I bought this with my Target GC.($24.46)
I might go back to Super T this week after I do my research on the Target deals!

No comments: