About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Super T Sunday

I decided to shop at Super T on Sunday. I got some great deals.
I did the ice cream $5 GC deal(bought 3 boxes of Drumsticks and 2 containers of Dreyers ice cream), snagged some airwick i motions on sale for $5.99 w/$4 coupons expiring that day, free olay body wash and dirt cheap ivory soap ($4 olay body wash Q from 6/6PG and free up to $3 off of ivory soap wyb olay body wash from 6/6PG), free pampers wipes-$1.97 (use $2 Q from 6/6PG), free first aid bag w/ almost free band aids and free benedrl sticks after Qs. I threw in the $1.99 ground beef, because i had a $1 off coupon from the Target mailer. I finished up w/5 healthy choice frozen entrees so I could use the $2/5 Target Q from sunday's paper and I stacked it with a $5/20 Target catalina for frozen food-(the ice creams and healthy choice added up to a little over $20 before Qs).
I ended up spending $12.03 on my GC after subtracting the $5 GC I got back for $74.03 worth of goodies.
It's not my very best, but I got lots of things we really use and eat!!

2 comments:

Super Coupon Lady said...

Wow! You did awesome!

jeri said...

Thanks! I luv Super T!