About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday at Walgreens 6/13

This was my first Walgreens run. I was in a rush because we were expecting company and I needed to get home. I did the Nivea deal while they were ringing up BOGO, I found the Neutragena lip gloss deal! I grabbed some moneymaker toothbrushes.
After our company left, this is what I bought with my moneymaker RRs:


I decided to "spend" some RRs this week instead of using my gift card to buy my Sunday papers. I'm making money everytime I buy the Nivea bodywash, so I thought I would use $18 in RRs for my papers-that's just 3 Nivea deals!!

1 comment:

coupon challenged said...

Looks like some good buys. I am hoping to get out early tomorrow.