Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shopping at Super T

I finally got to Super T today. It's Wednesday, for the love of God, I can't believe I couldn't get to Super T until now. For it being summer, it's been very hectic!!  I wanted to use the $10 gift card coupon when you transfer a prescription (from a couple of weeks ago). It was very painless and I walked away with 2 $10 gift cards!!
I grabbed the best deals of the week with coupons of course. (except for the Target brand claritin on sale for $1.97 for 15)
Aren't my anniversary flowers purty? I just love daisies.
I bought $32 worth and I spent $8 on my Target gift cards after manufacturers and Target coupons. I think I found all the deals posted on Totally Target.
I included my prescription sack and the gift cards,just cuz.  The gift cards have no numbers on them ;)
I was able to get some more pampers wipes coupons, so I got some free wipes. 

The Deals:
Nexcare Strawberry Shortcake Bandages 20 ct $1.47
$1/1 Nexcare Products 6-06-10 SS
= .47 cents each after coupon

Glade Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator $3.49 (Regular Price)
-$2/1 Glade Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator Target Q PRINT x7/17
-$1/1 Glade Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator, any – 06-06-10 SS x7/2
= .49 cents after Target coupon & a $1/1 Manuf. Coupon

Ziploc Asst 2-5 ct Containers $2.27 (Price Cut Until 6/19)

$1/1 Ziploc Containers or Bags Target Q PRINT x7/17
-$1.50/2;. 05-16-10 SS x7/10
.52 cents each after Target Coupon and $1.50/2 MQ.

No comments: