About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shopping at Super T

I finally got to Super T today. It's Wednesday, for the love of God, I can't believe I couldn't get to Super T until now. For it being summer, it's been very hectic!!  I wanted to use the $10 gift card coupon when you transfer a prescription (from a couple of weeks ago). It was very painless and I walked away with 2 $10 gift cards!!
I grabbed the best deals of the week with coupons of course. (except for the Target brand claritin on sale for $1.97 for 15)
Aren't my anniversary flowers purty? I just love daisies.
I bought $32 worth and I spent $8 on my Target gift cards after manufacturers and Target coupons. I think I found all the deals posted on Totally Target.
I included my prescription sack and the gift cards,just cuz.  The gift cards have no numbers on them ;)
I was able to get some more pampers wipes coupons, so I got some free wipes. 

The Deals:
Nexcare Strawberry Shortcake Bandages 20 ct $1.47
$1/1 Nexcare Products 6-06-10 SS
= .47 cents each after coupon

Glade Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator $3.49 (Regular Price)
-$2/1 Glade Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator Target Q PRINT x7/17
-$1/1 Glade Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator, any – 06-06-10 SS x7/2
= .49 cents after Target coupon & a $1/1 Manuf. Coupon

Ziploc Asst 2-5 ct Containers $2.27 (Price Cut Until 6/19)

$1/1 Ziploc Containers or Bags Target Q PRINT x7/17
-$1.50/2;. 05-16-10 SS x7/10
.52 cents each after Target Coupon and $1.50/2 MQ.

No comments: