About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Proof of what spending a little to save alot can do!



Memorial Day weekend, we decided to spend a little ($40) to save alot ($300-$600). We got a couple of quotes on how much it would cost for someone else to drain and clean our pool. After hearing how much we would have to fork over, we decided $40 to rent a pump for 24 hours sounded a lot more frugal. I wish I could say I was a major contributer of the labor this year. I was totally there for the moral support!!

No comments: