Sunday, May 30, 2010

All I can say is WOW!




I spent $4.64 cash OOP today at Walgreens for $162 worth of goodies. I started with $30 in RRs and now I have $34.50 in RRs. So it actually cost me $ .14 today!! Oh, and every time I bought a Kotex U, a coupon for a free pack of Always spit out! Yippee. I was trying to use up those Kotex coupons that expire today. I was also very determined to get my candy! Last time WAGS offered this deal, it was hard to find 4 bags at a store. I was able to do the deal 4 times. (More beach snacks!)

I visited 3 Walgreens. All of these stores are very close to home. I did 3 transactions at the first store and 2 transactions at each of the other stores.

The men's Nivea body wash ended up being a moneymaker! They are $4.99 each and
BOGO free this week and I used 2 $3 coupons. I only had 8 nivea coupons left. I was saving them for a deal in a couple of weeks, but this was just too sweet.



If you have the coupons, all you need to start this bonanza is one $8RR from last weeks Complete moneymaker deal.

1 comment:

Sunny Simple Life said...

That is a load of goodies. I have been to two Wags today and am going out tomorrow early to grab some of the stuff you just gave me ideas for. Thanks.