About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, May 30, 2010

All I can say is WOW!




I spent $4.64 cash OOP today at Walgreens for $162 worth of goodies. I started with $30 in RRs and now I have $34.50 in RRs. So it actually cost me $ .14 today!! Oh, and every time I bought a Kotex U, a coupon for a free pack of Always spit out! Yippee. I was trying to use up those Kotex coupons that expire today. I was also very determined to get my candy! Last time WAGS offered this deal, it was hard to find 4 bags at a store. I was able to do the deal 4 times. (More beach snacks!)

I visited 3 Walgreens. All of these stores are very close to home. I did 3 transactions at the first store and 2 transactions at each of the other stores.

The men's Nivea body wash ended up being a moneymaker! They are $4.99 each and
BOGO free this week and I used 2 $3 coupons. I only had 8 nivea coupons left. I was saving them for a deal in a couple of weeks, but this was just too sweet.



If you have the coupons, all you need to start this bonanza is one $8RR from last weeks Complete moneymaker deal.

1 comment:

coupon challenged said...

That is a load of goodies. I have been to two Wags today and am going out tomorrow early to grab some of the stuff you just gave me ideas for. Thanks.