About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Shopping at WAGS




OK I went to Wags and spent $2.53 cash OOP on 2 transactions. I bought $65.29 worth of goodies.
Transactions #1
I bought:
4 Reach toothbrushes $4 each
2 Old Spice body washes $4.49 each
2 Poise liners $3 each
2 royal gelatin $ .19 each fillers
=$31.36
coupons used
BOGO body wash
2 BOGO toothbrush
2 $2 poise
$6.68 in ad coupon
$5RR and $3RR
= $ .59 cash OOP
got back $4.50RR and $2RR

Transaction #2
4 Reach toothbrushes $4 each
2 Old Spice body washes $4.49 each
3 boxes of Shredded Wheat $1.75 each
1 scrubbing bubble toilet gel $2.50 each
2 royal gelatin $ .19 each fillers
=$33.11
coupons used
BOGO body wash
2 BOGO toothbrush
2 $2 shredded wheat IP
$1 scrubbing bubbles gel
$6.68 in ad coupon
$5RR and $2RR
= $ 1.94 cash OOP
got back $4.50RR

I burned $4 in RRs today. Ouch. Just Kidding ;-)

2 comments:

Heather's Stitches said...

WOW, great job! I'm learning about WAGS and saving my coupons so I can start a stockpile.

jeri said...

Thanks-Wild for Wags has great scenarios for our deals at Walgreens!