About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, May 16, 2010

One thing I love about buying the deals with coupons

I was very happy this morning. Our Granddaughter from Corpus Christi came over for breakfast and visited my "convenience store". She walked away with 2 Walgreens Reusable bags full of "her choice" deals and steals from my fav 3 stores, WAGS, CVS, and Super T. I just love being able to let my loved ones go wild in my stockpile ;-).
She stocked up on toothpaste, floss, kleenex, body wash, shampoo, facial scrub, cleaning supplies, candles, pads, etc., and even some food thrown in.
Makes my heart smile.............

No comments: