About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Favorite Fillers at Walgreens this week 5/9

I'm liking these items as my fillers this week at Walgreens-
I usually have more Qs than items when I pay with RRs so I grab fillers.
All of the items are the in -ad Q price but these don't count in your over all Q count-
1. pork and beans 2/$1 buy 1 can $ .50
2.plastic cutlers 2/$1 buy one bag $ .50
3. Tuf paper towels $ .59

2 comments:

coupon challenged said...

Jeri question for you? In the Wags mailer there is a buy one Accu-check monitor get it free with 9.99 rebate. I have $5 off coupons for them wouldn't that make it a moneymaker after you recvd the rebate? I didn't get the Bayer coupons but ordered a couple.

jeri said...

I have tried to do a rebate after buying a Bayer monitor with coupons and was refused, rejected, and denied! ;-)
Accu-check might be different-who knows.