About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to me from Starbucks


This is what I got this morning with my Starbucks coupon. They sent it to me for my birthday!!


This is what I got in the mail from Target!



I love this Q 'cuz I can use it before I give them my Target coupons and manu. coupons! This little booklet has several good Target coupons in it!

No comments: