About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Walmart deals

Last night I needed to pick up the lastest All You at Walmart. I wanted to see if they had some deals that I could get for our beach week in July. I was able to get:
1. 2 packs of Bar S weiners $ .78 each = $1.56
2. 1 pack of Kraft singles melt downs $2.48
3. 1 pk of Capri Sun $1.97
4. 1 McCormick small cont. black pepper $1.38
5. 1 McCormick sea salt $1.45
6. 1 All You magazine $2.69
= $11.53 + tax
- Qs
-$1/2 Bar S weiners
-$1 Kraft melt downs
-$1 Capri Sun
-$1 McCormick
-$1 McCormick
=$5 in coupons
Total $6.53 + tax

I am planning several trips to Walmart for the weiners-we used them for bait last year!

I'm actively stockpiling for our beach week. Last year, I saved us a TON of money by bringing stockpiled food and drinks.

1 comment:

coupon challenged said...

Good idea to use the McCormick coupons at Walmart. I used some at Target to get the Montreal Steak but I will use up the rest at Walmart next week.