About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Monday, May 31, 2010

Run to Target today to do your OLAY gift card deals



I checked some of my fav blogs last night and Totally Target and Common Sense with Money both wrote about the great OLAY gift card deal at Target. I got my Qs together and thought I would head on over to Super T. I wanted to do the deals today because the P&G $2 Qs expire today. There are other $1 Qs from SS5/16 that don't expire until 6/30, it just isn't as big a moneymaker. BINGO! I used all my P&G Qs and I didn't take my SS Qs. I plan on another trip later today or this week to complete my $50 worth for the OLAY deal post here. I will do 2 more gift card deals using the $1 Qs from SS5/16-will still be a money maker and then I will submit for the $20 rebate!!

Super T had restocked the Bounty paper towels. I used all my man. Qs and now I'm very well stocked.

By the way, I did this in three transactions. I'm a wimp! I thought this was the best way to try to avoid rejection and denial. Darlin Dan was with me and took out the bags after each transaction while I was going back for more.

I started with $20 in Target Gc. I now have $31.92 in GCs!!

1 comment:

coupon challenged said...

Is this a new Olay rebate?