About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Getting my free pound of coffee at Starbucks



I was about to be disappointed in Starbuck's for the 2nd time. However, they came through and I was able to grab my free pound of coffee after 8 weeks of going in 1 time a week for a cup of coffee. The barista was trying to tell me that I didn't get my last stamp in time. I was a little "pushy" and got my pound of coffee. The man in front of me was in the same situation. He got his pound of coffee too!

No comments: