Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunday at CVS



It was great at CVS yesterday. Got all the deals and steals I could. I spent $ .19 cash OOP and another $1.60 on my CVS GC! I'm afraid I used Darln Dan's CVS card as well today. I wanted to stock up on Pepsi for the beach. I used some moneymaker EBs from last week!

I got a TON of stuff! All together I bought $85.48 worth of goodies. I did one transaction on each card.

I thought the Renuzit Crystal thingies were a good buy at $ .99 each after man. coupon. I want to stack up on these to put in gift bags, baskets, etc. The Dawn Renewel dish soap in on sale this week for about $ .83 and you can use the $ .50 manu. coupon to make this a great buy at $ .33 each. The Herbal essense shampoo is free after man. coupon and EBs. The razors are free after EBs. Dial bar soap is on sale for $1.88-take off the $ .35 man. coupon and $1EB= $ .53 for pack of 3 bars of dial soap(Darlin's fav). I grabbed a few of the zone bars to taste. Not a perfect deal, just wanted to try them!

4 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

When you use both your card and your hubbie's card, do you use them at the same time at the same CVS. I have not tried to do this yet. Just wondering.

jeri said...

I have 2 CVS's close to my house and I usually go to both. I hardly ever use them at the same time. I feel awkward. If you have a CVS close to your house, you might try a morning and then an evening run. Sometimes I do Sunday and then Monday.
Hope this helps. I don't always do all the deals with both cards. It just depends on the deal and how much I want them!
Take care.

Sunny Simple Life said...

Thanks that is pretty much how I do it. I have two of the close by so I can do both if I really need to but usually I just go different days.

Anonymous said...

I have only been couponing in this depth since February, However, that being said I feel like I am off to a great start. This week my CVS purchases were $82.48 before coupons, sales, etc and after all was said and done my OOP was $8.84 or a savings of 88%. It is an awesome feeling.